This instructor-led, classroom-based PALS course is an essential resource for training physicians, nurses, and emergency medical care providers in PALS. Also useful as a pre- and post-course reference book. Based on the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
The PALS course covers:
The classroom- and video-based, instructor-led PALS course uses a series of simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes. Manual includes information on:
- pediatric emergencies
- concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment
- PALS treatment algorithms
- effective resuscitation
- team dynamics.
Do You Need BLS? You can also get your BLS for Healthcare Providers Certification during this course by adding the AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Online Course from themenu below. Complete Part 1 online via the Internet, print the completion certificate and bring it with you on the day of the course. Complete Part 2 & 3 "skills check" to get your official American Heart Association certification card the day of this course. BLS Online & Skills Course Cost $80
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM42-05 Parsons Blvd., Suite C3, Flushing, New York 11355
- Monday, April 30, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM42-05 Parsons Blvd., Suite C3, Flushing, New York 11355
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018 from 8:15 AM to 5:30 PM42-05 Parsons Blvd., Suite C3, Flushing, New York 11355
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM42-05 Parsons Blvd., Suite C3, Flushing, New York 11355